Monday, November 4, 2013

meet sophie grace


well hello there, im sophie.
technically my real name is sophia, but apparently its easier to call me sophie.
im new to this whole blogging thing, so take it easy on me, alright?
let me give ya a little background on my life:


i was born on august first,
{i love having a summer birthday}
into a family consisting of my two wonderful parents and three crazy boys.
the youngest of my three brothers is thirteen years older than me
so you could say im the baby.


growing up with three brothers was awesome, i wouldnt change a thing.
they all ended up getting married to three wonderful girls,
who i now am lucky to call my sisters.
{ill tell you more about them later}
they have also given me five nieces and nephews
and lets just say:
I LOVE BEING AN AUNTIE.
i love buying them things.
i love taking them places.
i love picking out their outfits.
i love doing their hair.
i just love them ridiculously much.
**disclaimer: im not your typical aunt, by the way.
i dont go around buying them matching sweaters,
or hot cocoa mugs.
ohhh no.
we go to football games, the mall, the park,
dinner,
{which is quite limited to any pizza place or panda express}
and about any other cool place you can think of.**
i know, i know. you are all wishing i was your aunt now.
i get that a lot.


recently i have been blessed with a wonderful guy in my life.
im sure you will all get to meet him later.


the most important thing in my life is my savior,
Jesus Christ.
my sole purpose is to glorify Him through everything i do.

any-who, i hope this was somewhat entertaining.
ill be talking to you all soon enough.
happy blogging. xo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Sophie! Thanks for starting your blog. I will look forward to hearing what God will be doing in your life. I met you when you were 4 years old and I was teaching your mom to play guitar. She has a beautiful voice, but you probably knew that. You have two of the most Godly parents that I know. What an honor to know them. I'm an Author now so I go by Annie. Your mom and dad knew me as Ruth. I like my Author name. I feel like I got a fresh start. Well girly, blog more and share Jesus!

    ReplyDelete