Friday, August 15, 2014

S U M M E R S C H O O L // don't ever do it.


Hello everyone!
Please allow me to re-introduce myself...
I know I have introduced myself before and 
most of you probably have learned more about my life than 
you care to know through this blog, BUT, 
over my leave of absence (due to how incredibly busy my life is)
I have changed. A LOT. 

My name is Sophia Grace. 
And unbeknownst to most humans, that name was not popular when I was born. 
(Born a hipster, always a hipster.)
I have three brothers, whom have all had a part in shaping my personality.
I have two amazing parents who love each other more than anyone I know. 
and I have Evan. 
I know... You all know a lot about Evan... 
What can I say? He's pretty great. 

Over these past five months or so I have done some pretty great things!
Annnnd some not-so-great things. 
"Great" or "Not-so-great" things first?
Let's start with the good. 

"Great" list: 

1. I graduated high school. 
2. I graduated high school without ever wearing sweat pants to school, once. 
3. I went to Disneyland. 
Happiest place on earth, right? 
4. I started college.
Yep. Summer school. 
DONT EVER DO IT. 
5. I turned 18, bought some cigars and two lottery tickets and won a total of 
$0.00. 
Happy Birthday to me! 

"Not-So-Great" list: 
1. I shattered my iPhone screen today...
2. That's about it. 


So as you can see, my summer has been pretty fantastic. 
Besides the fact I broke my perfectly good phone today. 
And I have officially decided to return to the blogosphere! 
Buuuut this time it's going to be a little different... 
This is going to be a more interactive blog! 
I will be posting recipes, diy things and basically any random crap I find interesting
alongside my normal blog posts filled with a lot of vsco-edited pictures
and a lot of the word "Evan." 
Stay tuned folks. 
xo. Soph. 

Ps. The name of the blog will hopefully be changing soon... I mean a lot of my life has changed already this summer, I think we are due for a new name, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment