Tuesday, March 11, 2014

valentines day & the oregon coast



so much for posting about my valentines day, oops.
hey! ive been busy doing important things!
by important things I mean being in love with Evan and going on road trips with Ali.
that's about it.
I DID GET A SCHOLARSHIP THOUGH.
yes, please do be proud of me.

okay okay, lemme debrief you about this whole february 14th thing.
it was a perfect day.
the night before my mother told me she wanted to take me out to breakfast in the morning
and that I HAD to be ready by 7:30, I didn't even second guess her offer.
the next morning when I walked downstairs,
Evan was standing at the bottom of the stairs with breakfast and a white mocha.
uhm so precious right? 
then I had to go to school, gross.
BUT after school we decided to be cheesy and make heart shaped valentines day sandwiches.
then we went and looked at puppies and kittens at petsmart
cause' who doesn't love puppies and kittens?!
that evening he treated me to an amazing dinner at Porters downtown.
and you guys will never guess what he got me...
a necklace from TIFFANYS.
it is beautiful.
I am seriously the luckiest girl in the entire world.




so that was about a month ago, what's new?
well I got to spend the weekend with my bestie at the 3a state basketball championships in Coos Bay.
we had amazing weather for the oregon coast. 68 degrees and sunny?!
if you live in oregon, you know it doesn't get much better than that!
our boys team ended up taking home fourth in state, they played so well!
here are some pictures from the weekend:


yay for sunshine and cute lighthouses!

I have the cutest best friend! Praise the lamb
she isnt going too far away for college!

I promise to start blogging again! xo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment