Monday, January 27, 2014

a birthday party, a hike, and a day in ashland


hello there! 
(okay, how cute are those three?! evan and I had these two cuties for the day and boy, it was fun! ... and crazy.)

over here in wonderful rogue valley we have gotten a 
preview of summer this week! 
it was kind of a tease, but it was so nice while it lasted. 
we enjoyed sunshine and 70 degree weather in JANUARY! 
this of course meant the convertible 24/7, hikes 
and a day in the quirky city of ashland. 

okay, you ready for a lot of pictures from our adventures in the sunshine? 




   


so evan and I went to my niece Isla's 5th birthday party: 


then this happened: 

attack of the children! ya gotta love them though.. 
I mean really, look at those faces... 

we then decided to be spontaneous and venture into Ashland for the day! 
we ate some delicious authentic tomales and tacos from Agavé... 


and then visited one of evan's favorites, Mix Sweet Shop. 
hello cute little coconut cream tarte. 

and what would a sunshine-y day be without a hike!?
bare with me... we like to take pictures of each other... a lot. 

my take of him on our hike: he is s'cute. 

his take of me during our adventures in Lithia park... (I felt as if I fit into the Ashland culture quite well that day with this crazy fun skirt!) 

anyways, overall it was an amazing week 
full of fun adventures with my love. 
tomorrow is our three month anniversary, 
which I am pretty excited about! 
annnnnd Valentines day is just around the corner! 
love is in the air people, take it in! 
happy blogging. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment