Thursday, February 13, 2014

warning: CHEESY valentine-eve post

about how far is too far on the "cheese scale" for valentines day? 
my goal this year is to surpass the line.
I like all kinds of cheese... 
parmesan,
gouda (holy yum, probably my favorite)
swiss,
and love
I love cheesy love. 

I haven't always loved it... 
I used to walk through the hallways 
and almost throw up at the sight of cheesy couples... 
Don't get me wrong, I thought they were cute, 
but all that roses are red, violets are blue stuff made me question their sanity... like, really!?

warning: here comes some cheddar, people..

but now that i'm head over heels in love 
(ouch, that was really cheesy) 
I realize why all those couples acted this way! 
it is so much fun to be cheesy... 

now, obviously I can't write about everything I got Evan for Valentines Day, 
BUT I can tell you it is stuffed with cheese; 
every kind of cheese you can think of! 
(and I can't wait to tell you guys all about it, but until then, this will have to do..) 


since I had a lot of fun with the 25 days of christmas, 
I decided to do a week of Valentines,
which has been pretty exciting... 
who doesn't love little gifts and cheesy cards?! 







I have been absent from the blogosphere for the past few weeks 
due to my parents leaving me and going to Hawaii for their 
20th anniversary. (how precious) Now that they are home, I have plenty 
of events and fun outings and pictures to catch you up on... BUT due to 
me not wanting to overwhelm this post with pictures, they will have to wait! 

and I wrote a poem about Evan, which is pretty exciting... 
my artsy skills are not very strong, but I'm still pretty proud of it! 
I will share soon! 

I hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day tomorrow! 
Happy love and happy blogging. xo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment