Thursday, January 16, 2014

hi I have the most talented boyfriend ever


do you ever have those moments where you sit back and look at the big picture of things and realize how extremely blessed you are... I had several of those this week.

one being when Evan played me this song the other night before posting his video... I was just sitting in his music room listening to him sing one of my favorite songs off of OneRepublic's album, Native, and occasionally adding in a note or two (my voice has nothing in comparison to his, I just can't help but sing when I hear good music... sometime it's a problem.) and then I had a revelation. I just sat there and looked at Evan and realized how amazing he is.

I mean, I think about him a lot and how lucky I am to have him, but this is one of those moments when it just hits you like a brick wall... wow. I am so lucky.

He is seriously one of the most talented people I have ever met.
He is an amazing photographer. (go see some of his stuff at: iamevanford.vsco.co)
He is has an eye for graphic design. (he may even be making me a logo soon, yesssss.)
He is handsome.
He loves the Lord.
and the list truly does go on... BUT. I have to share one thing with you...

His voice. Holy moly guacamole. See for yourselves (you won't regret it...)





amazing, huh?

any-who, the purpose of this was simply to share some of his awesomeness with all you people... carry on. happy blogging. xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment